Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Trip to the Zoo



One of the highlights was seeing various animals with their new babies... we also saw a new baby orangutan, and baby giraffe.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Great posts. I love the Christmas picture of Sam and Maddie in their diapers by the tree!

Polly and Nathan said...

Muffy, Finally! I have been waiting very patiently for you to up date your blog. I loved all the pictures! I was so excited when your posts just kept on going and going. It is nice to see all of the things we have talked about over the phone. I just couldn't get enouph of the pics! Maybe in the future you won't deprive me for so long of seeing all of the irresistable pictures of all the kids. I loved everything you had to say! I love you and can't wait to see you soon.