Tuesday, January 19, 2010

San Diego, Anaheim 2010








The day after news years a few of us in the family(Chad, Annie, Lydia, Boo and Mike and kids and Dallin & I) were privileged to be with Dad to go to Sea world and Disneyland. We had such a fantastic time together. I had not been to Disneyland for at least 10 years and boy has it changed. I loved it it sooo much more as an adult..that is an adult married with kids. I really appreciated all the kiddy rides that I used to loath as a teenager...like Small World and Peter Pan for instance. I loved all the lights and special things they had done for Christmas. I loved being with Dallin and see him really embrace the whole magical experience. It was great too because not many people were there. We didn't have to wait more than about 10 min for most rides. I want to thank my super incredible Father who makes fun trips like this possible. He is 57 y.o and behaves like a 20 year old( I mean that in a good way) He is very young at heart. I don't know anyone who works or plays harder than my Dad. We just loved being with him and are so thankful for the great memories we shared. One of the best nights we had on this trip was watching the sun set on Cornnado beach. It was breath taking!

No comments: