
David took the day off of work so we could properly celebrate his 40th birthday. I can't say it was easy for him...turning 40 and all, but I constantly remind him of all his great accomplishments in these last 40 years. He has truly accomplished many dreams and worked very hard and diligently to see them come to fruition. Not many people can say that they have accomplished so much in 40 years or for that matter.... in a life time.

We went to El Pinto for lunch. They have a very scenic patio..it was the perfect setting to present Daddy with his birthday cards.

Does Dave really look 40 in this picture? Maybe I'm biased but I think he looks at least 5 years younger than he is, what with a full head of hair, hardly any wrinkles and NO grays...baby you are aging well!!

Maddie presenting her card to Dad and sharing a priceless kiss

We couldn't get enough of the fresh cooked sopapillas with honey

Dave's only request was home-made cherry pie
No comments:
Post a Comment