Saturday, August 6, 2011

Otero Canyon 2011


I got a BlendTek for Christmas and have learned the art of making myself a daily veggie shake. It doesn't sound very appetizing, but you'd be surprised to know that the right combination of vegetables and a little fruit (I typically use broccoli, carrots, spinach, blueberries, lime and a little apple) produce a tasty smoothie. I'm absolutely hooked and cannot live without the health benefits of this daily drink. A few months ago, I started adding 2 tbsp. of raw flax seeds and a 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein isolate. Its a powerful energy drink before a mountain bike ride too!



Dave with David C. and Adam S.



We had great ride with some of our friends. This is one of many mountain bike rides..the guys go weekly, sometimes I'm fortunate enough to join them. We happened to bring the camera along which we never do. I have to say that there is nothing like a good mountain bike ride. Its the best workout you will ever get...its the funnest and most exhilarating and challenging workout by far I've ever done. I'm pretty passionate about it!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Does the drink produce Muffin hotness, too? Cause if so, I am all over it!