I volunteered to help at Dallin's play day at his school Tierra Antigua. It brought back ever so sweet memories of my own end of year play days at Sierra Vista Elementary. Although, I have to say Dallin has it way better than I ever did. We didn't have a grassy field to play on, but Dallin's school has the sweetest play ground ever...equiped with plenty of grass!!
I can't say enough sweet or good things about my first born son. He is simply incredible! I have enjoyed every minute of his life. Since I first held him in my arms minutes after his birth, my life has has been blessed. I love his obedient tender nature. I love his motivation to do good and always choose the right. I love that he is willing to try new things and work hard at his studies and other extra curricular activities. I love that he rarely complains when asked to do chores or help out with Sam and Maddie I love his ability to be a good friend and show compassion and kindness to others. I adore his green eyes and gorgeous thick red hair.
Oh our sweet Dallin, how your Dad and I love you so much. Happy Birthday honey!
Dave and I were able to spend some special time with Dallin on his birthday. We took him to the foothills for a little mountain bike ride. He did amazing!
1 comment:
Seriously, what an awesome little dude....I am sure it has everything to do with the parents.
Post a Comment