
Grams and Grandad over at our new house to celebrate Maddie and Sam turning two.

Chocolate cake and icecream

Sam not quite sure how to rip open a present yet, allows his brother Dallin to assist him.

Maddie is also timid and needs a little help from mom

A John Deer tractor for Sam and a
loving Family minivan for Maddie.

The day of the twins birthday, Dallin played with them all morning. I went into the living room after about an hour to find that each person had his place in a long airplane/car thing Dallin had made out of chairs and blankets.

Sharing birthday cake at Grams house.

All the August birthdays in our family celebrating with songs and cake.
2 comments:
It's about time! Hey, you want a visitor sometime this year...I need to make my annual trip to see Muff and fam:)?
Muffin! Through a little cyber stalking, I found your blog! So excited to fin you guys! I often think about your family and wonder how you all are. We have a blog...halandkarihanson@blogspot.com.Check it out if you get a chance. Your family looks so wonderful!
Post a Comment