
My sister in law Erin took this shot of me just after the run, transitioning to the bike. I was drenched after the run, and it continued to pour for the duration of the event.

Pictured here after the race, Andrew Passey, Abe Sego and me.

Just finishing up the swim, which was the last leg. I swam my famous breast stroke, which is faster than my free-style( if you can believe it)

Pamela Tracey(long time friend) and I just after the race. What a freezing cold rainy day this was. You never know what kind of weather to expect in NM in April! I did well considering I placed 14th overall and took 4th place in my age group. Biking was my strongest event. I absolutly love these races. It is soo much fun and I try not to take them too seriously or it would take out all the fun. I have a tendancy to be very competitive, but family life doesn't yield itself to training night and day for one of these events. When my sister Polly comes down for the summer we are planning on training for one in Socorro, NM.

Pamela and I just before the start of the race.
4 comments:
Way to go Muffin!!!I wish I was as discipline as you.
You are awesome! I can't believe you did a triathalon. That's incredible!
Girl, you rock! You look as beautiful as ever, even in your workout getup. Man, someone got hit with the beauty stick in heaven. SO not fair:)
Go Girl!!!
Post a Comment