This is the 4th year our wonderful dad has sent all the girls in the family on a trip. Part of the excitement and anticipation is that the place we are going remains a secret until of course we arrive at the airport. My Dad loves pink and got all of us matching pink luggage. This year we decieded to surprise him by getting pink t-shirts as well. His eyes welled up when he picked us up at the airport. (you have to know my dad to appreciate his sensitive nature for his girls) This year we were very excited to be in Salt Lake where the shopping is fabulous. We stayed in the Marriot downtown and and ate at the top of the Joseph Smith memorial building. It was an amazing time and I will remember it forever. It is a trip I look forward to more than anything. It is a great break from the kids, and a time for the husbands to take charge of all the things we do day in and out. We come back refreshed and all is well.
So fun, if anyone ever wants to drop out just let me know and I would be happy to fill in :) Of course looking at those pictures I see that I would have to get a cuter haircut to fit in with the group!
I did not hear about this trip year. You are so lucky to have so many cool sisters and father who makes sure, you all keep bonding. my blog doraabq.blogspot.com
2 comments:
So fun, if anyone ever wants to drop out just let me know and I would be happy to fill in :) Of course looking at those pictures I see that I would have to get a cuter haircut to fit in with the group!
I did not hear about this trip year. You are so lucky to have so many cool sisters and father who makes sure, you all keep bonding. my blog doraabq.blogspot.com
Post a Comment