Maddie is thrilled to be wearing her new tutu that aunt Polly made. Aunt Polly is always thinking of her little nieces and nephews. You could say she's the BEST aunt ever. We love her soo much!
Somehow football pads and a helmet seem more appropriate for our little Maddie! She can often be something of a brute.
Still, she looks adorable as a "pretty pretty princess."
Fortunately for Muffin, her little daughter loves wearing dresses and getting all done up! No chance anyone will mistake Maddie for a little boy...even with her short hair, she already has earrings, and is always wearing a head band.
These pictures need to be blown up and hung on a wall. Maddie is so cute in her tutu. I can't believe Polly made that. Is there anything Polly can't do.? She must be amazing.
I am completely in love with that tutu. Do you think that Polly would be able to share how she made it? I know Katie would LOVE something like that (and a little newborn one for Averi would make the cutest photo shoot ever!).
Maddie is so cute! The tutu is nothing to her! It is pretty cute that she has all the acessories to go with the tutu! Girls are a lot of fun that way. There is no limit to all the cute things you can put together!
Oh Muff, I LOVE that I can keep up with you guys on the blog. Your little ones are SO precious. Just don't be hiding your beautiful self on this here blog.
8 comments:
These pictures need to be blown up and hung on a wall. Maddie is so cute in her tutu. I can't believe Polly made that. Is there anything Polly can't do.? She must be amazing.
I love all the pictures and especially Maddie in her tutu, she is SO adorable!!!
I am completely in love with that tutu. Do you think that Polly would be able to share how she made it? I know Katie would LOVE something like that (and a little newborn one for Averi would make the cutest photo shoot ever!).
Maddie is so cute! The tutu is nothing to her! It is pretty cute that she has all the acessories to go with the tutu! Girls are a lot of fun that way. There is no limit to all the cute things you can put together!
Way too cute...my favorite photo is the one from the back. It looks so foofy!! How fun!
Oh Muff, I LOVE that I can keep up with you guys on the blog. Your little ones are SO precious. Just don't be hiding your beautiful self on this here blog.
She is so cute in that tutu! You have such a beautiful family.
Miss Maddie is adorable, I love the flower headband. I am impressed that you gave Sam a chocolate popsicle on your bed. He must be one clean eater!
Post a Comment