
This photo features one goofy looking Dallin, sitting "near" Abbie and Sophie Passey -- two of his many cousins who live within a stone throw of our home in Albuquerque.


Just an average ordinary day in our home: 20 odd cousins in a heap on the floor. Just one big rag-tag cluster of arms and legs. Which may rapidly deteriorate into tears and boogers once heads are banged or eyes are poked (often with Maddy's dagger-like fingers). The featured kids in this photo are his cousins next door -- the Bergstens (Matthew, Carter, and Olivia).

Dallin cruising around the cabin with yet another cousin -- this time Allie, visiting from Washington.

"Howdy partner!" Dallin can't bear to open his eyes when he sees the poparotsy about to click another photo of him wearing a bumble bee hat! Cousin Lane doesn't seem to mind...donning the Indiana Jones look...
Of course some of Dallin's most favorite people are his twin brother and sister. He's a great big brother, and enjoys not being an "only child".
5 comments:
Dave and Muffin you have a blog! Nosey Nellie hear to tell you that you have three of the cutest kids ever! I hope that you won't mind me checking in from time to time!
Muffin-thanks for your sweet comments at my shower and for the cute outfit, I appreciate and love you so much!
Have a great day!
Jen
Muff and Dave,
The blog looks awesome!! And I love the commentary, it's great!! I love seeing all the pictures of the nieces and nephews and of your guys' family as well.
Muff oh Muff...
My heart is singing from the rooftops. I am so happy you have joined the blogging addicts of the world. And shocked that you were inspired by a blog like mine. Your blog is ADORABLE. Of course, with your subjects, how can it not be? I am going to be your #1 blog stalker.
I love the captions under these pictures. I got one good laugh! Annie is right, Maddie does have perfect ears. Yesterday Annie told me that Maddie has the most perfect ears and she was right!!
Wahoo, I am glad that you blog, even though we live a few miles apart and I can see you anytime I want to :) The pictures are great!
Post a Comment