Dallin's first Halloween was super fun...although he has no clue how good his treats are or what they taste like.
October 2002- our 2nd wedding anniversary. Dave surprised me with concert tickets to
George Strait, who is my favorite country singer.
We belonged to World Mark time share and stayed for a long weekend in this wonderful place in Arizona. We hiked, cooked great food and just relaxed. Dallin was just five months old and did perfect on this trip. Dallin is such an easy going baby. He sleeps anywhere, never cries unless hungry or tired and constantly smiles.
This is a memorable moment in time after Dad had purchased some land up in Colorado. I was nursing Dallin and Dad and I began talking about a cabin that would be built on this property. One of the things I love and admire about my Dad is that he dreams big and just doesn't lay waiting around for them to come true. He actually see's them through to completion.
No comments:
Post a Comment