Dad and Abe came over the day we were to pour concrete and helped us till the project was finished. It was a scorching day and the work wasn't easy...but we sure appreciated their help.
This house holds so many precious memories for me personally. There is something special about your first home. I never realized how much I truly loved this home until after 8 years we decided to look for something bigger, and then I started to feel really sad. Dave and I brought our three children home from the hospital to this home. We taught Dallin to ride his bicycle in the street, we grew close to our neighbors, and took pride in our yards and the inside too. This house is where Dave and I talked countless hours about our many hopes and dreams for us and our children...as you do as a young married couple. In this house , Dave prepared to go to medical school and diligently worked to make that dream come true. I have missed this house and drive by often just to see how its holding up or to remember the good old days.
No comments:
Post a Comment