Dallin wanted to make a Rubicon Jeep for the Pine Wood Derby this year. Dave and Dallin worked on this project together for about 3 weeks. They really enjoyed working out all the details and I have to say it turned out pretty darn cool!
Dallin won an award for the most realistic
This was a special night to remember. Dallin completely handsome with his hair all combed and shirt tucked in, ready and excited to see his jeep race. It wasn't the fastest...but it was the time and effort he spent with his Dad that made it all worth it.
I have to comment on what an excellent boy Dallin is . He is every mother's dream come true. He's hard working, motivated, kind, a good friend, obedient and thoughtful. He has brought an incredible joy to my life. Dave and and I are so proud to be his parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment