Dallin is 8 years old! Just when I think it couldn't get better....it does. That is in regards to watching Dallin grow and develop. He is an amazing young man!! Every year that he has a birthday I say "Dallin, I love this age, I'm going to keep you five forever." And then he'll respond, "Mom, no you can't do that, I want to grow up." And sadly I realize that my little boy must grow into a man and eventually have a family of his own. But I am grateful for the coming years and know that with each passing year my joy becomes complete as I see him making good choices and fulfilling all the hopes and dreams I have for him. We had a very special baptism that included the presence of most of my family and Jesse Hatch from our ward presided and conducted. My family and I have known Jesse since he and I were in nursery together. It was a blessing to have him conduct. Aunt Polly and Uncle Abe gave beautiful talks and Grams and Papa gave the prayers. It was a very special day for Dallin.
No comments:
Post a Comment